Monday, September 23, 2013

Cheese Maker's Daughter Update: Yup, I'm still Vegan...But I love my Mother.

So the cheese stands alone.  Well, unless you count our recent photo shoot in which case...it didn't.  It had friends from the garden, fresh grapes, pears and other tasty, hop-based beverages, all delicious and all showcasing my mother's love for all things garden-y and all from HER garden.  And I got a black thumb how?

Laurel's Crown has officially become a "Thing", with a captial "T", now that it has a Facebook, a soon to be finished website and a semi-trailer that it will soon call home in the middle of a Othello Dairy field after it's impending remodel.  Yay!  

More pictures coming soon from the photo shoot, it was fun!  Taken mostly on an antique produce scale and featuring the cheeses soon to be dawning to Laurel's Crown official label including "Othello", this is very exciting!


To follow Laurel's Crown & my mother's "cheesy" adventures,  visit their official Facebook page HERE!

Cheese list coming soon...and maybe even a wine pairing list or two!

<3thehappyinsomniac


No comments:

Post a Comment