Monday, May 6, 2013

"...On-the-Side is a very big thing for you"




Taco Night Success
(delish & vegan)

Something usual happened last weekend, my 2 siblings and I were all in same place at the same time.  Which on average happens...maybe Christmas & Memorial Day weekend.  Maybe Mother's Day too.  My brother lives near me, but is soon leaving for the "beef-jerky state" (Montana) to finish his degree and my sister is a RN, 5 hours away.  So it's a good time when we all end up together and can actually stand each other long enough to eat a few meals (lol).  

Tacos were on the menu, ('Tacos Evolved' Recipe). It's an item of popularity and they are easy to make vegan or non-vegan depending on the crowd.  Overall, a yummy meal, that was followed by German Chocolate Cake...in which only crumbs remained after my brother and Jake got to it.   

My favorites are always things "on-the-side".  The guacamole, salsa, toppings...yum yum.  

Our Beer Pairing was: Alaskan Amber


With Love, 

<3thehappyinsomniac

No comments:

Post a Comment