Monday, May 13, 2013

The Great Dresser Project

It is my lot in life to be surrounded in pretty things, tidy, and organized in such a way it is seemingly effortless. Of course, I do live with boys and a very bouncy puppy. So, good luck.

I have however been remodeling our house over the course of a year, and it is amazing how far we've come.

My project over the weekend was converting a dresser we've housed in the basement since the 7-year old's wardrobe out grew its little drawers. Perhaps a nice office organizer in my future?








1 pint can of vintage teal paint from Home Depot, left over "Dakota Ranchwood" from our living room remodel, 2 knobs from World Market, and a piece of sandpaper for that "weathered" look, and you've got yourself a whole new dresser! :D


With Love,
<3 The Happy Insomniac

No comments:

Post a Comment