Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Peanut Butter Cravings

I love peanut butter.  On the tasty rating scale from 1-10...peanut butter is probably a 9, topped only by chocolate AND peanut butter mixed.  Which were covered in one of my previous blogs: Peanut Butter Cups (vegan).

In a everlasting pursuit to find things both healthy and easy, I stumbled across Foodie Fiasco & her recipe for World's Healthiest Peanut Butter Cookies.  I made them this afternoon, and they turned out pretty good considering I didn't have Coconut flour on hand.  I can see where they would be better with it.

Another one I am dying to try is Modern Mom's vegan Peanut Butter Cookies.  Flax seed meal and a host of other delicious sounding ingredients.

Peanut Butter Granola is also on my list of recipes to try from Alicia Silverstone's vegan site: The Kind Life, based of her cookbook.  One of my FAVORITE cookbooks, and a very motivational girl.

What's your favorite peanut butter recipes?

Happy Tuesday!!!


With Love,
<3thehappyinsomniac

No comments:

Post a Comment